- The first and leading water-based pomade in the world - in a large 10 oz can
- Provides a firm hold, medium shine and is easy to wash out
- With the legendary Creamsoda fragrance
- Made in the USA
Made for barbers, by barbers. Layrite Original Pomade was the first water soluble pomade in the world at all. Already in 1999 it surprised the customers with its classic pomade properties in the "Hawleywood's Barbershop" in California, such as a firm hold, medium shine and a anytime combability, while at the same time it was super-easy to wash out with pure water. The barber and inventor of the Layrite Pomade - Donnie Hawley - now a legend - wrote then "Holds like Wax - Washes out like Gel". The Layrite Pomade got the smell of his childhood when he accompanied his grandfather as a small boy to the weekly Barbershop visit. The grandfather ordered himself a beer and for little Donnie a creamsoda - a US lemonade smelling of creamy vanilla.
Water, Cetereth-25, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate-20, PEG-7 Hydrogenated Caster Oil, PEG-8 Beeswax, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Red4 Yellow 5
Remember: The Dryer The Hair, The Higher The Hold!
- Apply a small amount, known as a dab, to palms.
- Distribute evenly through damp or dry hair and style as desired.
- Wet comb or fingers and run through hair to restyle anytime.
- Rinse out with water alone.