Mason Pearson Pocket Boar/Nylon Hair Brush Bn4
- Five concentric rings of bristle tufts set in a pneumatic rubber backing
- Each bristle tuft contains one long "spired" nylon filament and several shorter first-cut boar bristles
- Quality, durable materials and handcrafting ensures many years of service
- Overall length: 6 3/4" (172 mm)
- Head width: 2" (51 mm)
- Head length: 3 1/2" (90 mm)
The Mason Pearson Pocket Boar Bristle/Nylon Mixture Hair Brush (BN4) is a smaller "pocket" size brush with 5 rings of boar bristle & nylon tufts. The size is the next size down from the handy size brush and is the smallest of the handled brushes. The bristle/nylon mix is recommended for normal to thick hair while the pocket size makes it ideal for very short to medium length hair. The single spike of nylon facilitates the boar bristle getting to the hair and scalp by creating separation for the bristle to come through. The pocket size brush does not come with small cleaning brush.
Intended use: Brushing hair. Perfect for normal and short thick hair.
Bristle Materials: Boar's hair, Nylon tuft