Mason Pearson Small Extra Pure Bristle Brush B2
- Seven concentric rings of bristle tufts set in a pneumatic rubber backing
- Bristles are extra stiff, hence the "Extra" in the model name
- Each bristle tuft contains short and long first-cut boar bristles
- The longer "spired" bristles sweep down to the scalp to distribute the natural oils that add vitality to your hair
- Boar bristles clean and polish each hair shaft, adding shine
- Flexible convex rubber backing allows the brush to adjust to the contours of your scalp as you brush, ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Ergonomic handle rests comfortably in the hand
- Quality, durable materials and handcrafting ensures many years of service
- Overall length: 8 7/8" (226 mm)
- Head width: 2 3/4" (70 mm)
- Head length: 4 5/8" (120 mm)
Developed and patented more than 100 years ago, our Mason Pearson Hair Brush is the ultimate grooming tool. Only the finest, premium-grade boar bristle, which is gentle to the hair and scalp, is used. Brushing with a Mason Pearson Hair Brush is the best way to distribute the natural oils while exfoliating the scalp and stimulating circulation to the hair follicles. The patented pneumatic cushion conforms to the contours of the scalp, which optimizes brushing with minimal effort. All Mason Pearson Hair Brushes are hand made in England and carry a one year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The animals are not harmed in the collection of the boar bristle. (Nylon cleaning brush is included.)??
Use it to detangle your hair after washing regardless of your hair type and length. It can also be used to distribute conditioner throughout your hair, as long as it is rinsed after.