Thermafuse Formatte Paste, 1.5 oz
- Lightweight Heavy Hold Formula: Thermafuse Formatte Firm Paste provides extreme texture and hold in a uniquely lightweight formula. Great for all hair types, including thin, thinning, limp or fine hair.
- Pliable and Flexible Hold: The never crunchy formula provides hold, but also allows for movement and flexibility. Hair never appears hard or flakey. This product is ideal for separation in short and medium styles and provides control for flyaways.
- Create Volume and Build Body: Work a small amount of Formatte Firm Paste into your roots for instant volume. The Matte texture paste makes hair appear fuller and adds body and substance to your look. Scrunch into curls for extra definition and separation.
- Water Soluble Matte Finish: Designed for everyday use and washes away easily with water to prevent product buildup.
- Crisp Sweet Fragrance: Leave your hair drenched in rich summer blackberries blended with green mandarin, apple, violet leaves, jasmine, rose petals, amber musk, and vanilla.
Heatsmart Complex (Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Cystine BIS-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate Ferment, Ceramide-2, Ceramide-6 ll, Thermus Thermophilis Ferment, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Silk Amino Acids, Saccharomyces Copper Ferment in Aqueous Solution), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Mineral Oil, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate, Copolymer, Polyvinylcaprolactam, Butyospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Bentonite, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Khya Senegalensis (Mahogany) Wood Extract, Tectona Grandis (Teak) Wood Extract, Quaternium-70, Panthenol, Kaolin, Fragrance, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, BCC12-Base
Apply to slightly damp hair to dry hair. Begin with a small amount of ForMatte and rub in hands. Work into hair, creating definition, separation and lift. Layer in additional ForMatte for increased texture and hold.